Sunday 29 June 2014

A Pair Of Shoes

BANG! The starting gun went off Trent was pumping his legs. His foot pressing down firmly on my soul. The blades of grass wiping my face Trent and I were making our way up the pack. Smack the grip on me slapped the concrete I could see the front I thought it was hard then.

I started going hard down the hill that was the easy part but I was determined to run all the way. We finally got down the hill but now we had to run up the hill that was the hard part. When we made it all the way up the hill had the gruelling run past the turf around the rubbish bin. Then around the classrooms.

The second lap the cricket nets we met again I thought. We flew past them and shot up the straight when we hit the down hill we ran as fast as we could then the was just a blur and all I remember is finishing in 26th.

No comments:

Post a Comment